IF BABOONS WORE HATS
Wearing hats would certainly simplify the lives of baboons.
This kind of contrast is a very useful way to view what is unique and what is shared between humans and baboons.
- How do you build a society?
- Does living on the savanna make a difference?
- What kind of culture do baboons have?
- Do they have language?
- How do they inherit the past
- What would a baboon think of Paris?
These are just some of the questions we explore in our research. This page is under construction, more to come soon.