THE LIVES OF OTHERS
- Where do we get our ideas about other people?
- Where do we get our ideas about animals, such as baboons?
- How is science used in society?
- Where do our ideas about conservation come from?
- How do we define rights, values, and ethics?
- What is the line between animal rights and human rights?
- What do we do when cultures clash?
This section, which is under construction, explores public perceptions of baboons and the roles of cultural, economic, and historical factors in trying to save baboons and nature.